Why Choose an Independent Insurance Agent?
Not all insurance agents are the same! Choosing the right one can make a big difference in price, service, and value.
With other agencies, you get one company that sells one brand of insurance. With an independent insurance agency like Greiert Insurance, Inc. you get choices.
Why? Because independent insurance agencies, like Greiert Insurance, Inc., represent a number of different insurance companies, and can compare coverage and prices to find the best possible value for your individual circumstances.
As independent agents, we are members of the Snohomish community, and we’re committed to doing business face-to-face and being your advocate in times of need.
10 Reasons Why You Should Work With Us
Here are a few reasons why Greiert Insurance, Inc. should be your first and last stop when looking for insurance.
- We are real, live members of the Snohomish community.
- We work for you when you have a claim.
- We are not beholden to any one company. This means you don’t have to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- We are your consultants, working with you as you determine your needs.
- We are value-hunters who look after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage, and service.
- We offer one-stop shopping for a full range of products, including home, renters, auto, business, life, health, and retirement plans.
- We can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction, it’s the key to our livelihood.
- We treat you like a person, not a number.
- We are licensed professionals with strong customer and community ties.
There is a difference. To find out how our independent insurance agency can help you find the right insurance coverage, please contact Greiert Insurance, Inc.. Give us a call today at 425-334-7577.
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from Washington's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.